Uncategorized: Damian Campbell Damian Campbell review sold out after crisis sold out after crisis review
leave a comment
Every country has its own staple food. For Asians, their main staple dish is rice and some countries use potatoes and many more. But according to United Nations, there is a crisis being faced by humanity right now and they’re trying to figure out different ways to overcome world hunger.
It is nationally believed that the population in each country is increasing. With the increasing population, food is not just a need but a scarcity to some countries like Africa. To help these countries, one need to be aware in different ways to help these countries get enough nourishment. We as humans need to help our fellow mankind to alleviate human suffering as well as hunger. This is important not only to ourselves but for the survival of each and every human being in our planet.
There are questions running in anyone’s minds and that is how to help people who are hungry and poor. Not everyone is as rich as Oprah Winfrey or Bill Gates, and not everyone has the financial capacity to build and financially outsource a company to help the hunger in different parts of the country. But little as we can, anyone can make a difference even people like us.
Here are some tips to help overcome world hunger:
- Food is important. That is why those leftover foods we have for dinner should be reheated again and could be eaten for the next day as long as they’re still good to eat. Never throw away leftover foods. This will also help save money in the end as well. The turkey we had for Thanksgiving could be made into a turkey sandwich for lunch the next day.
- Share. Little things you may have may come a long way in times of trouble. One can donate as little as $1 to any popular charitable institutions that helps citizens from across the globe to alleviate world hunger.
- Influence friends and family to help support the hungry people. There are many government and non government agencies that supports this advocacy. By joining these advocacies, one may be able to contribute much and uplift the morale. There are almost 100 anti hunger advocacies in the entire nation.
- Volunteer. Because of the many anti hunger advocacies right now, one can volunteer their time and their skills to be off help.
- Visit different websites that helps end world hunger. Some of this popular website is FreeRice.com.
- Encourage any local restaurant to donate their extra food or equipment to any local agencies.
- Learn the different issues that cause world hunger and think of better ways and solution that are effective.