Uncategorized: Damian Campbell Damian Campbell review sold out after crisis sold out after crisis review
leave a comment
With the current world conditions of today that include climate change and global warming, as well as economic instability, families from all over the world should start thinking about survival tactics which our grandparents may have taught all of us. Any man-made or natural disaster can be a devastating event for any person at any time and though help may come from the government, it could take some time and in certain situations, you might find yourself all on your own in surviving the aftermath.
Many people just take for granted the fact that food supply will never run out. But because of what’s currently happening to the world, we should always think of way to prepare ourselves in case of food shortage. Food storage plays a very important role in preparing for disaster. It is important to survive for the next 72 hours after a disaster; however, it is equally important that you store enough food to be able to survive for a month. In the event of seemingly endless winter seasons, fuel crisis and even the day after a terrorist has attacked a certain area, food supplies could run out real quickly without you realizing it. There is a need to store food so you and your loved ones can be protected from the loss resulting from job loss, being unemployed due to physical injury or from food shortage from food transportation interruption. So before it’s too late, here are some tips that you can use to prepare for food crisis.
- Store a greater than normal amount of the basic food items such as grains, sugar, salt, flour, oil, milk and farm produce that will not perish upon storage like potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, etc.
- Choose food items that you and your family like and be sure to know how to prepare them.
- Consume food items that have shorter shelf life and replace them immediately.
- If you’re on a tight budget, you can purchase the item one by one until you have stock up the items for storage.
- You can get shopping savings from wholesale markets if you buy items like flour, salt, oil, sugar, etc.
- Make sure to store your food items in containers or a place in your home out of reach of rodents and insects.