Uncategorized: Damian Campbell Damian Campbell review sold out after crisis sold out after crisis review
leave a comment
The future is bleak with regards to solutions for the current food crisis. Many would think that the current prices of food is thanks to the temper tantrum of Mother Nature. What many do not know is that this current food crisis is all thanks to speculation.
Speculation, in this article, is about trading. It all began with Goldman Sachs and their greed for more money to enter their coffers. They started this scheme that eventually resulted to speculators in trading to keep speculating that the prices of the food items would go up. Goldman Sachs believed in the long term type of trading, that one which basically is met with common stocks and commodities. They believed that if they held on to their stocks and wait out for a better and higher price, they could gain more money.
Technically, they were right. Holding on to the stocks would eventually give the investor the opportunity to sell at a higher price and earn more money. Well and good if the stocks involved were not something that is so basic as food and people actually had to eat. But because of this scheme, the speculators held on to the hope that what they bought could be sold for a higher price – in this case the basic foods. This resulted to the cost of food to dramatically increase through the years and months, way before Mother Nature had her temper tantrum, way before the economic fallout a few years back.
Thanks to speculators who played with food as a commodity and as a source of millions, no longer could people afford to buy the food that they need to survive. The price of the seeds have also dramatically increased because of this and farmers are having a hard time meeting the demand of the prices of the seeds to actually plant the required number of acreage to produce the required amount of food that will feed the world. The result: a food crisis. Unfortunately, there seems to be no solution right at the moment, nothing that could solve the crisis.
Is it safe to speculate that the speculators are still waiting for that increase in price so they can sell their stocks and make more money?
Food crisis is here and it might be here to stay and it could be the result of many reasons. It could be from the extreme weather conditions that the world is experiencing that crops can’t grow in time to be harvested. The economic crisis and the increase in fuel prices can also lead to food shortage. Now would be the perfect time to devise ways on how you can protect yourself and your family from food shortage crisis.
Here are five proactive steps that you can take to face the challenges brought about by food crisis.
- Learn how to preserve foods. There is pickling, canning, and dehydrating. You might need tools to carry on the process and if you have the budget, then you can find the equipments and they may also come with instructions on how to use them. You can practice using tomatoes for you canning tutorials since they are easy to work with.
- When troubled times like food crisis take place, it is a necessity to produce your own food. You should learn gardening as gardening skills can be a valuable set of skills. Start with tomatoes and herb for your gardening needs. If you have a bigger lawn, it would be smart to raise chickens as well. If you have hens, you’re good to go with protein-rich food. Chickens are easy to maintain and they can benefit not only as food supply, but they can also help rid of bugs and can even produce rich manure.
- Store food items and build a food bank for emergency backup plan. Store as much grains, and other dry goods as possible. Buy as much canned goods and if you can’t buy plenty at one time, do it slowly until you have built your own food stash.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable seeds. Save the seeds you’ve harvested from your garden. It’s either you replant them and grow a kingdom of fruit trees and vegetable garden or sell them to those who might need them more.
- Join local cooperatives as they could help you out when you are being hopeless. There might be times when you can’t help yourself any more but by joining co-ops gives you a sense of community.
Be proactive and start preparing yourself so you won’t be in so much trouble during food crisis.
Hunger is a painful sensation that is bought about the need for food and world hunger is a country in which there has been a scarcity of food and needs where malnutrition is abundant. According to statistics, around 925 million people are hungry in the entire world and it’s like 1 in every 7 people are hungry let alone malnourished.
What are the main cause of hunger and world hunger? There are many causes of this phenomena and one of which is poverty. Money can buy all things that are material and one of which is food. Because of lack of resources, unequal distribution of both food and income and many more these leads to a country full of hungry citizens. Another leading cause is because of the economy of one’s country. There is definitely a control over the resources and these resources were not able to distribute fairly especially to the lower class. War causes poverty and so are the people getting hungry. Countries that are at war like the Iraq and Somalia are experiencing hunger and malnutrition on their citizens.
But how about the speculators, are they too responsible for world hunger? To simply put, speculators are people that usually purchase and sells commodities, bonds and stocks. A food speculator will buy different shares of food commodity like rice or bread and will try analyzing this if the cost will be higher or lower in the long run. These speculators will attempt to gain profit by the fluctuations on the price and inflation as well. With this, speculators were blamed by different people like politicians and consumers for having unnaturally high prices in different commodities. While the speculators reasons for the price increase of the commodities especially food are that it is because of price gouging, supply and demand as well as hoarding by different suppliers and unequal distribution are the main cause.
It has been in our society for ages that we all depend on the market for the prices of our commodities particularly food. Betting on these valuable commodities and its price has raised different catastrophic effect on the different lives of millions of people in different countries especially in people with low income salaries. A pound of potatoes will always be a pound of potatoes even if the price increase for different various reasons.
Emergency preparation is something that all of us need to think about, whether it is a natural calamity like hurricane or earthquake, or even man made disasters like riots and such. Whatever the type of emergency is, the supply chain will always be disrupted and that could cause food shortage. Some countries are really unfortunate enough to have to undergo such disasters and one must know already HOW TO SURVIVE in case such emergencies will strike.
What is Sold Out After Crisis All About?
Sold Out After Crisis is a guide that provides information on the things to do and not to do when disaster strikes and especially if food supply is affected and you need to run out to buy some stuff from the grocery store. The guidebook is written by Damian Campbell and it will help you get yourself prepared for the worst things that could happen during emergency situations so you will not end up panic-stricken and clueless on what to do.
What Can You Find in the Guidebook?
Basically, you can find all the important information that can be useful during emergency cases and that would include how to:
- Step-by-step prepare everything in advance
- Understand the importance of food shelf-life and how to stock them
- Know the useful items, which not include food needed during a crisis
- know the top 37 things that you will need during a crisis
- know all the unnecessary items during a crisis and all the ingredients that you might need so you will have a food on your table in the middle of a crisis
- How to grow your own food so you can have something to provide your family and help your neighbors with without having to starve yourself and your loved ones
These are only a portion of what you could learn in this guidebook. Emergency preparation is always necessary that is why this guidebook is made to help you. So is the guidebook worth your money?
Here are PROS and CONS of the book to let you decide if it is worth paying for.
As with all products sold over the internet, nothing is perfect and here are some of the disadvantages of Sold Out After Crisis.
- The GUIDEBOOK is rather short and has all the basic information on how to survive natural calamities
- The author might take advantage of your fears so you would buy the guidebook for survival
- The e-book comes in a form of a CD but you may also purchase the digital guide.
- When you purchase the product, you will enjoy a 60-day money back guarantee. If you don’t find the guidebook useful at all, you can just return it and get your full money back.
- You can learn the most important 37 food items, a guide on water-purification, survival gardening and how to generate your own backup power off-grid
- The guide will teach you how to switch to survival mode of thinking and how to prepare in case of food shortages after disasters
- The guide can be useful to all kinds of people. When you read this guide, you will be fully equipped with the knowledge that you will need in the future. This set of information will be valuable for survival.